9.20.2009

What an awesome weekend...

So, Friday night, Tom and I went to one of my best friend's mother's birthday parties. Her 50th!! They are so awesome. That was at Gabe's Grill in Bryant - Tom and I had never been there before, but it was quite good! We did turn down some chocolate raspberry cake... darn! It looked REALLY good!!

Saturday, we woke up kind of later than we meant to. We were going to try and pop in at Tom's mom's house to visit for a little bit - but we just didn't have time. Because! My Maddy's birthday party was Saturday!

Her actual birthday was last Tuesday, but we did her party on Saturday!!

She loves Spongebob:
Her cake was spongebob sitting on top of his pineapple house! It was awesome!! Doesn't she look so determined to blow those candles out?

She loves Dora:

So Aunt Jessica and Uncle Tom picked her up a Dora mermaid! It must have been a good idea, cuz two other people also picked up the Dora mermaid! lol! But that's good though, cuz now she has one for her house, Gramma Tammy's house, AND Gramma Sandy's house!

She had a blast at her party - can you tell?? How can you NOT just fall in love with this child?? All of Kandi's kids have that affect on people though! They are all great kids!!

Here is Maddy giving Gramma Tammy kisses. Gramma is ordering Maddy a Design your own skateboard kit, so we can design it with Dora on it!

After Maddy's party, we went back to Kandi's house to watch the hogs game, well, we had a lot of people there, so Joey moved the TV out to the front porch and we watched the game outside! It was neat! Tom spent most of the time fixing Kandy and Joey's computer. We had to wipe it, which sucks. But, we should be able to get all her photos back on her computer.

Oh! That reminds me, I have to log into Kandi's myspace and facebook and add some photos to her pages!

Today, I spent most of the day doing "Fall cleaning" and decorating for the fall. I love this time of year. I really do. Then, we had my parents come over for dinner. They are having a rough time right now. Tom made some killer beef brisket. we're talking about making it again next weekend.

It's been a great weekend. However, I'm ready for bed! lol! Too bad I have some work to do!!

<3 Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment