Michael J. Fox has a small one.
The answer is: 'A Last Name.'
Kayla got roller skates, a helmet and knee pads for her birthday! She was trying them out!
I did get to have my first cookie in two months haha! It wasn't bad either.
Anyway, then we sat down and watched Tropic Thunder! That was hilarious! Definitely not appropriate for children, but HILARIOUS. Tom Cruise was great! So was Robert Downey, Jr. I hear he's doing a lot better as far as the drugs go... that's good. We had a really fun time watching the movie. Kandi, her brother and PawPaw Audie all fell asleep. ("I'm a house of cards in a hurricane..." sorry I have my music going... I love the Backstreet Boys) We had to wake Kandi up so that she could lock the door behind us. Then, we headed home.
I was up long enough to copy Nikki's 6 year pics to my computer.
Cathy usually takes the kids to Sears to get their photos taken. They usually do a really good job. When Tom and I get to our "100 pound" mark, I think we're going to go ther to have pics done. I can't wait... We'll be hot.
Anyway, then we crashed. We got up this morning, made lunch, went to Sam's and now we're at the house. i'm on the computer blogging, and Tom's playing Assassin's Creed. Fun fun!!
Love you all, i'm out!
1.Open your library (iTunes, Winamp, Media Player, iPod, etc)
2. Put it on shuffle
3. Press play
4. For the first question, type the song that's playing
5. When you go to a new question, press the next button TWICE
6. Don't lie and try to pretend you're cool...just type it in man!
1. Opening Credits:"10,000 Promises" by Backstreet Boys "What about your ten thousand promises?" hmm... not so happy about this one... even though it's a BEAUTIFUL song, by my boys. haha!
2. Waking Up:"Hello" by David Cook "I want to tell you so much" Cute... I like it. I wake up to my love every morning...
3. First Day of School: "28 Days" by LFO ... WHAT??? I dunno... haha
4. Falling in Love: "Are we the Waiting" by Green Day ... again... i don't get it..
5. Losing Virginity: "Break on Through" The Doors HAHAHAHAHAHA "You know the day destroys the night... Break on through to the other side"????? hahahhahahahaha i dunno... WTF!!!
6. Fight Song: "Hang 'Em High" My Chemical Romance ... whoa... "Mass Convulsions..." ?? i'm so confused.
7. Break Up: "I miss you" Hannah Montana "You used to call me your angel"... I always got really broken up whenever i broke up with boyfriends... but now... with my Tom.. life is good... so good.
8. Prom: "Bring me to Life" Evanescence... yeah... i'm not sure how great I think this list is... haha
9. Life: "Pop" N*Sync "Sick and tired of all these people talkin' bout whats the deal with this pop life and when is it going to fade out?" I love it! Everything is a fad, but if you like it why does it matter to everyone else????
10. Mental Breakdown: "Home Wrecker" Gretchen Wilson - that's what it would take... someone to try and take my man... I'd have to go postal!
11. Driving: "Thinkin' about you" Britney Spears "I spend my days with you, I spend my nights, thinking about you..." These make no sense what so ever.
12. Flashback: "Times Like These" Foo Fighters - "I'm a new day rising, I'm a brand new sky to hang the skies upon tonight" I like it... don't look back... every dawn is a new day.
13. Getting Back Together: "So In Love With You" UNV? (I have no clue where this song came from.) "I will stand before God, give you all that i've got, i can promise you, that I'll be true, I reveal here and now as we both take this vow, I am so in love with you." AWWWWWWWW...
14. Wedding: "Believe" Disturbed... hahahahahahahahahahaha I'm so thrown off by this list
15. Birth (adoption) of Child: "Lips of an Angel" Hinder - awesome song... but um... cheating?? birth of a child?? wha??
16. Final Battle: "Surf Wax America" Weezer "you take your car to work, I'll take my board..."
17. Death Scene: "Come What May" Ewin McGregor and the chick I can't remember her name... "Never knew I could feel like this, Like I've never seen the sky before..." "Listen to my heart can you hear it say, telling me to givfe you everything..." "I love you until the end of time..."
18. Funeral Song: "The Middle" Jimmy Eat World haha! "Hey, dont' write yourself off yet..." umm a little late yeah...
19. End Credits: "I go back" Kenny Chesney "wishing time would stop right in it's tracks..." hehe
Saturday ~ we're going to Conway. Lunch with Toms's mother, then heading over to Kandi's to get ready for her daughter's birthday. Plus, I'm going to take new pictures of the kids with my awesome new camera! I will probably hang out with Kandi and her family for a while.
Sunday ~ I know we're going to Sam's Club to pick up some groceries, then I might talk Tom into taking me out to the Promenade at Chenal to take photos. I love taking pictures of him. He's my favorite subject.
Anyway, so I am glad it's not a cram packed weekend. I think Tom is too.
Here are some pics I took last night:
Friday, I got to show off my camera (in photos) to my co-workers. I didn't mean to come off like I was bragging, I'm just really excited about my camera!! Then, we went to my parents house to hang out with them and my sis and her family. That was a lot of fun.
Then, Tom took me to best Buy and bought me an awesome camera bag!
Saturday, Tom and I had some running around to do. Then, we went to lunch at US Pizza Co off of Lower Kavenaugh. THAT WAS AWESOME!!! Then, we went to this awesome kitchen store and picked up a couple of spring form pans for when we make cheese cake! Yay!!
Then, we came home. I got my camera out and took some pics of Tom at the park here in Shannon Hills. Those turned out awesome. Here, I'll post a couple:
Today (Sunday), Tom and I got up kind of early, made breakfast, and Tom played some more 360. Then, we went and had lunch with Ashley and her brother, Clayton. That was a lot of fun!! I love going to lunch with Ashley. She's one of the few of my friends that Tom likes. Plus, she's just awesome! I'm trying to get her to let me take pics of her for my portfolio. She hasn't said yes yet, but she has really liked some of the pics I've taken!
Anyway, after lunch, Tom and I came back home, and we watched SeaQuest all day! It was just an hour or two ago that Tom wanted to play the 360 and I told him sure! When he plays his game, and I'm here on my laptop, it's quality alone time without being alone... It's a great thing he and I have. We're just really into being home bodies. I love hanging out with him. He's great!!
- Monday through Friday - hell on earth with work. We are trying to get our baskets cleared out of all work, so that we can go home early on Friday. It's so nice to get home, start dinner, and be able to have everything ready for when Tom gets home.
- Wednesday is Wal Mart night. I'm shooting for a $50 shopping list.
- Friday, we may wind up going to my parent's house.
- Sometime this week we should be getting our Federal Tax Refund in our account! That would be awesome!
- Saturday is Kandi's middle child, Kayla's, birthday party. I'm going to take pics of her kids. Before and during the party. We are going to try and get Tom's mother to go to brunch with us that morning. We haven't seen her for over a month. Not that we haven't tried. We have a life and so does she.
- Sunday, we're going to head to Sam's Club to pick up a few items. Then, another quiet day at the house!
Anyway, so I was excited because I have been looking at a very specific camera for like 3 1/2 years!!
Well, We found it at Circuit City, in their going out of business sale for like $400! Great deal!
Well, I was excited because after we got our state money, Tom and I were going to go pick up my camera. On Thursday, my niece and nephew tested at taekwondo, so i came home and changed into more comfortable clothes...
Well, then the doorbell rang. So i went to answer it and there is tom! Holding my camera! And taking pictures of ME!!!
WITH MY CAMERA!!!EEEEK!!!
So I got to take pics of the kids at taekwondo, will post those in a sec, right now... here's my camera:
my new baby!!
One of the first photos i took! How cute is this cat?!?! Look at the detail!!!
(L to R) TJ, Brett, and Nikki at Taekwondo
Brett doing a Jump Side Kick
Tom and I went to the park today (Saturday) to work with my camera out doors. We got some great shots!
Tom on the see-saw. He had WAY too much fun.
Tom looking super cute!!
I think this is a WONDERFUL photo! So sexy!
Yay for my new camera!! Yay!!
I work for the headquarters of a world wide Taekwondo association, in the licensing department. Basically, our department handles all of the testings that schools have to rank their students to their next belt rank. I really like my job. It's a lot of fun talking to school owners from all over the country and all over the world.
Tom works for a major retailer's information technology department. He usually loves his job. Some days he hates it. But don't we all? A lot of the time, Tom tries to explain to me what he does at work and I really get confused. Haha!
Anyway, so hopefully I'll be able to talk Tom into posting on here too. He cracks me up. His exact word when I told him I started a blog was "Whatever." Haha!