11.26.2009

A lot to be Thankful for!

Where has this year gone??

It's almost December 1st.

Wow... we've been through a lot this year!

We've lost 90 pounds this year...
We played co-ed softball this fall...
Tom and I have both had a great year at work...
We've been able to tuck some money away this year - to go towards christmas gifts, and our trip to Texas in January...

It just feels like we've had a great year.

I'm so thankful for the friends and family that have been with us this year. So thankful to have a wonder God watching over us. So thankful to have two "fur-babies" who are no longer babies, I guess! They seem to always know when we aren't feeling so great! I'm so thankful that both, my and Tom's, companies are doing well enough to keep us on.

Our prayers are with those who have lost loved ones, jobs, and pets. It's been a hard year, but we'll make it because He won't give us more than we can handle!

I love you all and pray that you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving Day!!

Our plans include: me watching the Macy's parade while Tom sleeps in, cooking our own Thanksgiving dinner, and watching movies! yay for a great day!!

Thank you all for being in my life!

Love,
Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment