8.05.2009

This year...

This year has been chock full of changes. It's crazy... the biggest one, I've written about before - losing weight. I'm down right at 70 pounds according to my scale. According to the doctor's scale I'm down 80... lol! Anyway, We're holding steady again, but we do that for weeks at a time, then we lose again.

The other big change happened on Saturday, August 1, 2009. This is how I looked:

See how long my hair is in a braid???It measured longer than Tom's ruler!!

Well, my bestfriend's daughter wanted to donate her hair to locks of love, and I got roped into the whole shibang!

So here's the new look!!

I love it!! It's shorter than I was originally going for, but it's super cute! Super easy to manage!!

What else is in store for 2009?? Guess y'all will just have to wait and see!!

<3 Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment