8.02.2009

Me X 100 = A lot of me! haha!!

1. Real name → Jessica
2. Nickname(s)→Jess, Sweetie
3. Zodiac → Cancer
4. Male or female → Female
5. Elementary → St. Theresa's Catholic Schools, Watson Elementary, and Landmark Elementary
6. Middle School → Didn't do middle school (it was k through 6, then 7-8 was jr high, then 9-10 was high)
7. High School→ Bryant High
8. Hair color →Reddish Brown - more brown than red though
9. Long or short → haha! Short now!! Super cute though!!
10. Loud or Quiet → both
11. Sweats or Jeans → Jeans
12. Phone or Camera → Camera - my Nikon D60 is nice!
13. Health freak → sort of... but not really
14. Drink or Smoke? → yes
15. Do you have a crush on someone → my hubby!
16. Eat or Drink → Eat
17. Piercings → Ears
18. Tattoos → Not yet

HAVE YOU EVER?
19. Been in an airplane→ Yes
20. Been in a relationship → Yes
21. Been in a car accident → Yes
22. Been in a fist fight →Yes

FIRSTS:
23. First piercing → The first one I remember was when I was like 5 years old.
24. First best friend → ummm... Ashley Thompson or Lindsey Gilbert (both softball friends)
25. First award → in the 2nd or 3rd grade I won a $500 Walden Books giftcard

LASTS:
29. Last person you talked to → Tom
30. Last person you texted → Kandi
31. Last person you watched a movie with → Tom and my parents
32. Last food you ate → Homemade crustless pizza
33. Last movie you watched → The Yes Man
34. Last song you listened to → Uhh, Heaven by Los Lonely Boys or something like that
35. Last thing you bought → Diet Dr. Pepper


FAVES:
37. Food → ummm... I think fish
38. Drinks → Water, diet dp, or Pecan Torte Coffee
39. Clothing → I love jeans and sweatshirts
40. Flower →Gerber Dasies and roses
42. Colors → Navy Blue, silver, and dark dark red
43. Movies → What Dreams May Come, The Harry Potter Series
44. Subjects → I loved my science classes, and most of my marketing classes in college

check all that apply
In 2008, I....

45. [X] kissed someone
46. [X] participated on Halloween
47. [X] had your heart broken
48. [] went over the minutes/texts on your cell phone
49. [] someone questioned your sexual orientation
50. [] got someone pregnant
51. [X] got pregnant
52. [] had an abortion
53. [X]done something you've regretted
54. [X] broke a promise
55. [X] hid a secret
56. [X] pretended to be happy
57. [] met someone who changed your life
58. [X] pretended to be sick
59. [] left the country
60. [X]tried something you normally wouldn't try and liked it
61. [X] cried over the silliest thing
62. [] ran a mile
63. [] went to the beach with your best friend
64. [] got into an argument with your friends
65. [X] hated someone
66. [] stayed single the whole year

CURRENTLY:
67. Eating → Nothing, still digesting dinner
68. Drinking → Diet DP
69. I'm about to → Digi- scrap!
70. Listening to → Nickelback!
71. Plans for today → wind down, take a shower, go to bed
72. Waiting for → nothing... I'm pretty content

YOUR FUTURE:
73. Want kids? → Yes, hopefully soon!
74. Want to get married? → Nah - I'm good thanks!
75. Careers in mind →I would love to be a project manager for marketing firm - or a manager for a massage center.

HAVE YOU EVER:
83. Lost glasses/contacts → don't wear
84. Snuck out of your house → no
85. Held a gun/knife for self defense → nope
86. Killed somebody → Would I tell you?! lol No
87. Broken someone's heart → not that I know of
88. Been arrested → nope
89. Cried when someone died → Yes

DO YOU BELIEVE IN:
90. Yourself → Here lately
91. Miracles → totally
92. Love at first sight → no, but I do believe in love
93. Heaven → Yes
94. Santa Claus → Yes!!!
95. Sex on the first date → Does "Believe In" mean you AGREE with it? Or just that you've done it?
96. Kiss on the first date → Depends on the guy, the night, the mood

ANSWER TRUTHFULLY:
97. Is there one person you want to be with right now? → Yes
98. Are you seriously happy with where you are in life? → Pretty much
99. Do you believe in God → Yes
100. Post as 100 truths

No comments:

Post a Comment