5.13.2009

3's of Me!!

I thought this was super cute!! Copy and paste and change the answers if you'd like!!

<3 Jessica


Just a little about me ... Read on ... 3's About Me



Three Names I have been called
1. Jessica
2. Jess
3. Sweetie

Three Jobs I have had in my life: ONLY 3
1. ATA Testing Rep
2. Assistant Manager for Arby's
3. Sales Associate for Walmart
Three Places I have lived: ONLY
1. Conway, AR
2. Bryant, AR
3. Shannon Hills, AR

Three TV Shows that I watch: ONLY 3 Again
1. House
2. Heroes
3. Chuck
Three Places I Have Been:
1. Austin, TX
2. Nashville, TN
3. Branson, MO
Three People That Email Me Regularly:
1. Marti
2. Tom
3. KC

Three Of My Favorite Foods:

1. Bread
2. Fajitas
3. Lobster Tail


Three Things I Am Looking Forward To:

1. Being a Mommy one day
2. Buying a new car
3. finishing our back patio

No comments:

Post a Comment