5.17.2009

I have a hall light again!!

So, ok, we moved into our house in July 2009. About two months after we moved in, we seemed to have a lightbulb go out in our hallway. Well, at the time, Tom tried to change the lightbulb, but it still wouldn't work to turn on the light! We decided the switch must be bad... well for 2 1/2 years we have dealt with not having a hallway light. Not terribly bad, just annoying.

Anyway, well, this weekend, Tom and I have been busy! Saturday, we ran to Sam's Club with my kid brother and his girlfriend so they could see if it would be worth it if they got a membership. We love our membership. Then, we went to my parents' house to hang out with them and my sis and her kids. Had a good time, but we were definitely beat by the end of the night.

Then, we came home. I spent some time on my laptop and then we went to bed.
Today, we woke up kind of early. Then, we started on some cleaning. We did the kitchen, front room, living room, hall way and our bed room. Well, then Tom had a great idea to try and replace our hallway light switch! It worked!!! I'm so excited!! I was the happiest I've been in FOREVER. over a stupid light coming on!!

It was crazy. I'm just really happy!!

Now, Tom, and I are watching SEPERATE movies haha. He's watching Resident Evil on the xbox, and I'm watching "A Cinderella Story" on the netflix... we're such nerds!!

Anyway, I'm outta here. I've got pics to post later. Talk to you later!

<3 Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment