4.26.2009

The ABCs of me!

The ABCs of me!!

A - Age: 26 in July

B - Bed size: Queen

C - Chore you hate: cleaning the toilets... bleh!!

D - Pets' names: Penny and Ellie

E - Essential start your day items: toothbrush and toothpaste haha!

F - Favorite color: navy blue, I've actually started liking green too?? whoda thunk it right?

G - Gold or Silver: White Gold

H - Height: 5'5"

I - Instruments you play(ed): not a darn thing haha

J - Job title: Testing Representative

K - Kid(s): 2 in Heaven

L - Living arrangements: 3 bed/2 bath house with my own craft room in Shannon Hills! hehe oh yeah, with Tom

M - Mom's name: Linda

N - Nicknames: Jess

O - Overnight hospital stay other than birth: never.

P - Pet Peeve: people who are blatantly argumentative... OH! And people who let their kids run wild in Mazzio's!!

R - Right or left handed: Right

S - Siblings: 1 brother, 1 sister, and one bro-in-law (sis's hubby - my hubby's an only child)

T - Time you wake up: between 630 and 645 in the morning.

U- Underwear: cute, but not hootchie haha

V - Vegetable you dislike: brains... oh wait I mean Brussel Sprouts - they remind me of brains!

W - Ways you run late: I'll be late to my own funeral... haha... I guess I am named after the perfect person - my mid name is Dianne - my Aunt Dianne is ALWAYS late... but that's ok. we still love her!

X - X-rays you've had: only my teeth

Y - Yummy food you make: sausage balls... probably our biggest hit to date... but we have some great ideas for this Christmas season!!

Z - Zoo favorite: Penguins... I really want to go to the zoo, I haven't been in YEARS. Maybe I can talk my sis into letting me go with her and the kids one weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment