7.07.2009

4 Fun Things About Me!

Fun things about me


Here is a fun and quick way to stay in touch. Let's see
how many people do this too




1) 4 places I go over and over:

My parents' house, Kandi's house, walmart, work



2) 4 people who e-mail me regularly:

Marti, Tom, Sue (from Australia), Angelle (from Slidell, LA).



3) 4 of my favorite places to eat:

Casa Mexicana, Red Lobster, Chili's, and my kitchen when Tom is cooking!!



4) 4 places I would rather be right now:

Germany, in the middle of the woods, in bed, Vermont



5) 4 people I think will respond:

EEK!!! I don't know!! Maybe Crystal (my cousin), Jessica (a couple of them possibly), my kid brother, and... ... uhhh... I don't know! Maybe Cassandra?



6) 4 TV shows I watch:

Heroes, Chuck, NCIS, and House

No comments:

Post a Comment