7.24.2009

Me, Me, Me!!!

If you've been tagged or you are reading this, you have the honor of copying all these goofy questions, writing your own response, and tagging 25 other victims. You have to tag me so really you just need 24 more people. If I tagged you, it's because I want to know more about you - but not in a creepy stalker kind of way.

To do this, go to “notes” under tabs on your profile page, paste these instructions in the body of the note, type your title as "Getting to know each other!", tag 25 people including me (tagging is done in the right hand corner of the app) then click publish.


1. What time did you get up this morning? 6:50ish

2. How do you like your steak? Medium Rare? I think?? I like it pink in the middle, but not bloody

3. What was the last movie you saw? Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince (and I liked it!)

4. What is your favorite TV show? Probably Chuck and House

5. If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be? Ummm... Somewhere futher north, but not TOO north! lol

6. What did you have for breakfast? an Atkins shake, and a pack of peanuts

7. What is your favorite cuisine? mexican

8. What foods do you dislike? brussel sprouts

9. Favorite Place to Eat ? Cabana Joe's (pizza place in Benton)

10. Favorite dressing? Ranch from U.S. Pizza Co

11.What kind of vehicle do you drive? Dodge Neon

12. What are your favorite clothes? I am actually loving my black and silver warm-ups from work! haha!

13. Where would you visit if you had the chance? Germany, Tom's Oma lives there.

14. Cup 1/2 empty or 1/2 full? 1/2 full

15. Where would you want to retire? Vermont - snowed in every Christmas with my Tom... I'd be in HEAVEN!!

16. Favorite time of day? 3:38 p.m. haha??

17. Where were you born? Little Rock, AR

18. What is your favorite sport to watch? Baseball, I've gotten into football too.

19. Who do you think will not tag you back? uhh... Probably Tom, cuz he's a goob like that

20. Person you expect to tag you back first? Uhh... IDK!!

21. Who are you most curious about their responses to this? Tom, but please refer to question 19.

22. Bird watcher? not unless they are dive bombing me and trying to build a nest above my front door...

23. Are you a morning person or a night person ? Midafternoon/Evening

24. Do you have any pets? two beautiful kitties!

25. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share? We are planning a vacation!!

27. What is your best childhood memory? oh wow... Umm, learning to ride a bike, roller blading for the first time, BSB concert, spending the night at my grandaddy's house

28. Are you a cat or dog person? Definitely cat

29. Are you married? to my soul mate

30. Always wear your seat belt? Always... It's too easy of a step to take when you get in the car that can save your life. Why wouldn't you? Too cool for a seatbelt?? Well, here "Mr. Cool" meet "Mr. Windshield", don't worry, you'll only meet as you pass through him.

31. Been in a car accident? a couple fender benders, nothing major, Thank God.

32. Any pet peeves? hehhehehehehe, me? Nooooooooooooooooooooooo.

34. Favorite Flower? I love colored gerber daisies! I think they are gorgeous in like LIME GREEN, and NEON PINK. Like the ones that came in Marissa's bouquet she got yesterday!

35. Favorite ice cream? French Vanilla

36. Favorite fast food restaurant? oh, uhh... I guess Burger King?

37. How many times did you fail your driver's test? I didn't, I only missed like 1 question maybe 2? I don't remember, that was TEN years ago!! EEK I'm old!!

38. From whom did you get your last email? My dad

39. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card? Right now? Old Navy, cuz I'm finally down far enough in weight to shop IN STORE!! Yay me! Well, US!!

40. Do anything spontaneous lately? got in my car and drove around a couple of blocks at lunch today to clear my head (and thaw out a little)

41. Like your job? Love the job, some of the people that work there are less than desirable.

42. Broccoli? OMG! YES! I love it!!

43. What was your favorite vacation? What's a vacation??? Oh wait, it's that thing that you do, when you want to get away from people, and relax... yeah... Must be a couple of weekends ago, when Tom and I went camping... it was beautiful. The perfect weekend.

44. Last person you went out to dinner with? Tom

45. What are you listening to right now? "Beautiful Soul" by Jesse McCartney!

46. What is your favorite color? Purple, Navy Blue, and silver

47. How many tattoos do you have? i don't... I want one, but I doubt I'll actually do it... I'm so terrified of needles.

48. How many are you tagging for this quiz? A LOT!

49. What time did you finish this quiz? 10:52 p.m.

50. Coffee Drinker? only from my own kitchen, with Splenda and cream. lol!!

No comments:

Post a Comment