2.22.2009

Windows Media Player

{Weekend update coming soon today! Plus, LOTS of pics!!}

1.Open your library (iTunes, Winamp, Media Player, iPod, etc)
2. Put it on shuffle
3. Press play
4. For the first question, type the song that's playing
5. When you go to a new question, press the next button TWICE
6. Don't lie and try to pretend you're cool...just type it in man!

1. Opening Credits:"10,000 Promises" by Backstreet Boys "What about your ten thousand promises?" hmm... not so happy about this one... even though it's a BEAUTIFUL song, by my boys. haha!

2. Waking Up:"Hello" by David Cook "I want to tell you so much" Cute... I like it. I wake up to my love every morning...

3. First Day of School: "28 Days" by LFO ... WHAT??? I dunno... haha

4. Falling in Love: "Are we the Waiting" by Green Day ... again... i don't get it..

5. Losing Virginity: "Break on Through" The Doors HAHAHAHAHAHA "You know the day destroys the night... Break on through to the other side"????? hahahhahahahaha i dunno... WTF!!!

6. Fight Song: "Hang 'Em High" My Chemical Romance ... whoa... "Mass Convulsions..." ?? i'm so confused.

7. Break Up: "I miss you" Hannah Montana "You used to call me your angel"... I always got really broken up whenever i broke up with boyfriends... but now... with my Tom.. life is good... so good.

8. Prom: "Bring me to Life" Evanescence... yeah... i'm not sure how great I think this list is... haha

9. Life: "Pop" N*Sync "Sick and tired of all these people talkin' bout whats the deal with this pop life and when is it going to fade out?" I love it! Everything is a fad, but if you like it why does it matter to everyone else????

10. Mental Breakdown: "Home Wrecker" Gretchen Wilson - that's what it would take... someone to try and take my man... I'd have to go postal!

11. Driving: "Thinkin' about you" Britney Spears "I spend my days with you, I spend my nights, thinking about you..." These make no sense what so ever.

12. Flashback: "Times Like These" Foo Fighters - "I'm a new day rising, I'm a brand new sky to hang the skies upon tonight" I like it... don't look back... every dawn is a new day.

13. Getting Back Together: "So In Love With You" UNV? (I have no clue where this song came from.) "I will stand before God, give you all that i've got, i can promise you, that I'll be true, I reveal here and now as we both take this vow, I am so in love with you." AWWWWWWWW...

14. Wedding: "Believe" Disturbed... hahahahahahahahahahaha I'm so thrown off by this list

15. Birth (adoption) of Child: "Lips of an Angel" Hinder - awesome song... but um... cheating?? birth of a child?? wha??

16. Final Battle: "Surf Wax America" Weezer "you take your car to work, I'll take my board..."

17. Death Scene: "Come What May" Ewin McGregor and the chick I can't remember her name... "Never knew I could feel like this, Like I've never seen the sky before..." "Listen to my heart can you hear it say, telling me to givfe you everything..." "I love you until the end of time..."

18. Funeral Song: "The Middle" Jimmy Eat World haha! "Hey, dont' write yourself off yet..." umm a little late yeah...

19. End Credits: "I go back" Kenny Chesney "wishing time would stop right in it's tracks..." hehe

No comments:

Post a Comment